Country Roads – Moving West Virginia Rural Health Forward
The West Virginia Rural Health Conference educates and informs health professionals, students, community leaders and engaged citizens about innovation, best practices and leadership in rural health.
The theme of this year’s gathering is Country Roads – Moving WV Rural Health Forward
The conference includes state and national rural health updates, and provides an unparalleled opportunity to network with others interested in improving rural health care in West Virginia.
October 9 – 11
Doubletree by Hilton
Huntington, West Virginia
FULL CONFERENCE FEE
Register before Sept. 1: $250
Register Sept. 1 – Oct. 1: $300
Registration fee includes all conference materials and meals as listed on the conference schedule.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS REGISTERING MULTIPLE ATTENDEES
- Your registration will not be complete until payment is received. Download your invoice for registration payment by hitting the Submit/Download Invoice button at the bottom of this form, and follow payment instructions on the form.
- Payment must be received by September 1, 2019 to receive the early bird discounted fee of $250.00 per person.
- If your organization has already paid your registration fee by invoice, you must complete the form below. Your registration is complete once you hit the Submit/Download Invoice button at the bottom of the form.
- A $50 non-refundable processing fee will be retained for cancellations made before Sept. 1.
- After this date, there will be no refunds for cancellations. However, attendee substitutions will be permitted until Oct. 1 by notifying Debrin Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.