Office/Clerical for Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Center
- Experience in Medical Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Type 65 wpm
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, and Word
- Transcription experience
- Answering multi phone lines
- Insurance authorization experience
- Experience in making referrals and contacting provider offices
- High school diploma and additional certification/experience is a plus
High school diploma and additional certification/experience is a plus
Competitive salary & excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
New state of the art facility with modern/new equipment.
Must apply by application.
Download by clicking HERE or pick up a printed application at the BMH Auxiliary/Information desk (1st floor).
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews
Contact Sheliah Cook: 304-369-1230 Ext. 5509 (BMH Human Resources)
or Shannon Snodgrass: 304-369-5719 (BMH Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine)