National Center for Health Workforce Analysis released two primary care reports
- Supply and Demand Projections of the Nursing Workforce: 2014-2030 According to the study, seven states are projected to have a shortage of RNs and thirty-three states are expected to experience a shortage of LPNs.
- Sex, Race, and Ethnic Diversity of U.S. Health Occupations (2011-2015) The report analyzed 30 health occupations in the U.S. and found that female workers represent the majority in 25 of the occupations.
HRSA Health Workforce Open Opportunities
- Regional Public Health Training Centers Program – Apply by January 26.
- Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention – Registered Nurses Primary Care Training Program – Apply by January 29th
- Primary Care Training and Enhancement: Training Primary Care Champions – Apply by January 30th