This year marks the 25th anniversary of National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW). From April 27-May 4, 2019, NIIW will highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and will celebrate the achievements of immunization programs in promoting healthy communities through the United States.
Please visit the newly launched 2019 NIIW digital media toolkit, which includes:
· Sample NIIW announcements
· Sample social media content
· NIIW social media graphics, sized for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
· Links to multimedia materials to share with parents, including animated videos, posters, and infographics
· Links to updated immunization slide decks for clinicians
· Details about the #ivax2protect Twitter Storm on April 30th and the Instagram Q&A event on May 2nd
The CDC’s “How Vaccines Work” video series is also a great resource for answering common vaccine questions. You can watch the full series here.