Student Memberships – $10/year
All WVRHA Student Members will receive the following benefits:
- Receive regular enewsletters with information about WVRHA’s activities, useful websites, legislative updates, grants and scholarship announcements.
- Automatically become an Associate Member of the National Rural Health Association.
- Attend educational webinars, conferences, forums, and workshops regarding rural health issues.
- Access links to state and national resources.
- Apply for a full scholarship to attend the annual WV Rural Health Conference.
- Participation in WVRHA’s Annual Rural Workforce Day at the Legislature.
- Access to the WV Rural Health Portal.
- Develop a student chapter at their campus if not already established.
- Participate in any student chapter event.
- Run for a WVRHA Board of Directors Position.
- Student members have one vote in the annual election of WVRHA Board members.
- Become an intern for WVRHA.
Students will have a chance to:
- View how WVRHA works to change rural health policy at the state and national legislative levels to improve the health of rural West Virginians.
- Learn how WVRHA collaborates with a variety of partners to assist rural communities in improving their health and well-being.
- Upgrade their membership in WVRHA as a professional after graduation.
- Use WVRHA as a reference for students wishing to participate and volunteer in their communities.