The Office of the Surgeon General has issued a call to action for professionals and organizations on the topic of “Community Health and Prosperity”. The OSG and CDC are inviting recommendations, data, and connections explaining how investing in community health can create prosperity and improve health. Do not miss this opportunity to ensure that rural voices are adequately represented in this conversation. Suggested materials include identifying types of partners and describing important barriers to success. Anyone interested in providing significant and diverse information must send their contributions by November 5, 2018. Information regarding the call to action, submission instructions, and contact information can be found on the official Federal Register Notice.
- SUMMER INSTITUTE ON AGING: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
- The Sweet Spot of Patient Engagement: Creating Healthcare Partnerships that Actually Work
- Boone Memorial Hospital wins 2018 Over the Top Hospital Award
- Surgeon General Requesting Comments on Rural Social Determinants Perspectives by November 5th
- Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)
Student, health professional, or citizen advocate?
Become a member of the West Virginia Rural Health Association.
Memberships start at $10.
Learn more at: wvrha.org/become-a-member