Registration is now open for a free conference in Morgantown for cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, advocates, and health care professionals.
The conference, at the Waterfront Marriott on September 23, is hosted by Triage Cancer, a national, nonprofit organization that provides cancer survivorship information through educational events, a speakers bureau, and online materials and resources.
Patients, survivors, caregivers, advocates, and health care professionals are encouraged to attend to learn more about:
- Being an empowered patient and advocate
- Understanding health insurance options
- Navigating insurance, clinical trials, & appeals
- Employment: working through treatment, taking time off, disability insurance, & returning to work
- Being prepared: estate planning & useful documents
- Navigating finances & getting financial help
Continuing education credits will be available.
This event has been approved as a continuing education activity by Oncology Nursing Society, the National Association of Social Workers, and the West Virginia Board of Social Work.
Learn more, and register, at triagecancer.org/events/triage-cancer-conference-morgantown-wv