Here at the West Virginia Rural Health Association we know how vital it is to keep and attract the best and brightest health professionals, at all stages of their career, to live and work in West Virginia.
Toward that mission we are proud to announce the creation of wvhealthjobs.com – an online resource dedicated entirely to helping graduates and health professionals find health jobs in West Virginia.
It’s early days yet but our goal is for wvhealthjobs.com to become a one-stop shop for job seekers and employers.
If your organization or company wants to reach potential candidates across the region, it’s free and simple to post your job.
Just visit wvhealthjobs.com and follow the prompts.
- Click POST A JOB.
- Enter your email and the job title.
- Enter a snipper of info about the job. It doesn’t have to be much – a paragraph or two is fine – you’ll be able to link back to your original job posting in a moment.
- Enter the URL back to your original job posting where it says Application URL.
- Add as much or as little info about your company as you like.
- At the bottom, add your logo if you like. This will display your logo next to the job posting.
- Hit Preview, and you’re away. The site will create an account for you so you can continue to post jobs and your company info will be saved. You’ll be able to edit and delete your posts using Employer Dashboard.
The West Virginia Rural Health Association will be regularly sharing and promoting new job listings to our large and growing network of students and professionals across the state, getting your job in front of the right people.
Need talent? Whether it’s an unpaid internship or a CEO, the West Virginia Health Jobs website is an important step toward keeping more skilled and committed health professionals in our state, and in doing so advancing quality health care in our rural communities.
To learn more visit wvhealthjobs.com.