The next CMS Ambulance Open Door Forum scheduled for Thursday, December 1, 2022, 2:00pm-3:00pm PM Eastern Time (ET)
The next CMS Ambulance Open Door Forum scheduled for:
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Start Time: 2:00pm-3:00pm PM Eastern Time (ET);
Please dial-in at least 15 minutes before call start time.
Conference Leaders: Jill Darling, Maria Durham
**This Agenda is Subject to Change**
- Opening Remarks
Chair- Maria Durham, Director, Division of Data Analysis and Market Based Pricing
Moderator – Jill Darling (Office of Communications)
- Announcements & Updates
- ET3 Model updates
- Ground Ambulance and Patient Billing Advisory Committee
- Medicare Ground Ambulance Data Collection System: Calendar Year (CY) 2023 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Final Rule
- slide presentation will be available at: https://www.cms.gov/Center/Provider-Type/Ambulances-Services-Center, under Spotlights, Upcoming Events
- Origin and Destination Requirements Under the Ambulance Fee Schedule During COVID-19 PHE Only: https://www.federalregister.gov/public-inspection/2022-23873/medicare-and-medicaid-programs-cy-2023-payment-policies-under-the-physician-fee-schedule-and-other
- Rural Emergency Hospitals Ambulance Services: CY 2023 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System Final Rule: https://www.federalregister.gov/public-inspection/2022-23918/medicare-program-hospital-outpatient-prospective-payment-and-ambulatory-surgical-center-payment
- CY 2023 Ambulance Inflation Factor (AIF) & Productivity Adjustment: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/r11642cp.pdf
III. Open Q&A
**DATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Next Ambulance Open Door Forum: TBA
ODF email: [email protected]
This Open Door Forum is open to everyone, but if you are a member of the Press, you may listen in but please refrain from asking questions during the Q & A portion of the call. If you have inquiries, please contact CMS at [email protected]. Thank you.
Open Door Participation Instructions:
This call will be Conference Call Only.
To participate by phone:
Dial: 1-888-455-1397 & Reference Conference Passcode: 5109694
Persons participating by phone do not need to RSVP. TTY Communications Relay Services are available for the Hearing Impaired. For TTY services dial 7-1-1 or 1-800-855-2880. A Relay Communications Assistant will help.
Instant Replay: 1- 866-410-5843; Conference Passcode: No Passcode needed
Instant Replay is an audio recording of this call that can be accessed by dialing 1-866-410-5843 and entering the Conference Passcode beginning 1 hours after the call has ended. The recording is available until December 3, 2022, 11:59PM ET.
For ODF schedule updates and E-Mailing List registration, visit our website at http://www.cms.gov/OpenDoorForums/.
Were you unable to attend the recent Ambulance ODF call? We encourage you to visit our CMS Podcasts and Transcript webpage where you can listen and view the most recent Ambulance ODF call. The audio and transcript will be posted to: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Outreach/OpenDoorForums/PodcastAndTranscripts.html.
CMS provides free auxiliary aids and services including information in accessible formats. Click here for more information. This will point partners to our CMS.gov version of the “Accessibility & Nondiscrimination notice” page. Thank you.