Application Checklist for the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
Prepare Your Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program Application
The Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program looks forward to receiving your application. Review the helpful checklist below as you gather the documents required for your application.
- Proof of U.S Citizenship – Upload a copy of your U.S. birth certificate, an unexpired U.S. Passport ID or U.S. Passport Card, a Certificate of Citizenship, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card). (Please note: the following are NOT acceptable: a driver’s license, social security card, or marriage license).
- Authorization to Release Information Form – Download the form from the online application, fill it out, sign it, and upload it to the application.
- Transcripts – Request all transcript(s) from each school attended for all nursing education coursework with your name, institution’s name, dates of attendance and courses.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume – Submit a CV or resume with your education, training, degrees, and a complete nursing employment history; include explanations for any gaps.
- Employment Verification Form – Send electronically through your application to the appropriate official or authorized point of contact to complete on your behalf or your application will be deemed ineligible.
- Loan Documentation – Review pages 13-14 and 24-26 of the Application and Program Guidance to learn which loans qualify and what information is required.
* You may need to submit additional documents to prove details such as a name change or proof of certification in your specialty.
The Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program application is open through Thursday, February 23 at 7:30 p.m. ET.