Individuals Memberships – $50/year
Any individual employed in a health or health-related position is eligible for the West Virginia Rural Health Association’s individual membership.
Individual members will each have one vote in the annual election of WVRHA Board Members, and access to deeper levels of the West Virginia Health Data Portal via encrypted password.
WVRHA Individual Members receive the following benefits:
- Receive regular enewsletters with information about WVRHA’s activities as well as grant announcements, legislative updates, useful websites, etc.
- Automatically become an Associate Member of the National Rural Health Association.
- Attend educational webinars, conferences, forums, and workshops regarding rural health issues.
- Access links to state and national resources.
- Receive emails about state and national rural health care issues, webinars, conferences and trainings.
- WVRHA will pass information about your nonprofit organizations to our listserve.
- Participation in WVRHA Annual Rural Workforce Day at the Legislature.
- Free CEU’s from specific webinars and trainings.
- All WVRHA members in good standing are eligible to run for a Board of Director position.
- All WVRHA members may access the WV Health Data Portal.
- All WVRHA members may request a letter of support for their grant and project applications.
- Discounted registration fees.