Opening Soon! Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program Application
Do You Have Student Loans?
Let the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program help! You may qualify for up to 85% of your unpaid debt. In return, you would serve at least two years in a critical shortage facility in a high need area or accredited school of nursing in a U.S. state or territory.
The Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program application cycle opens soon! Here’s how you can prepare:
Step 1: Determine if you’re eligible.
- You must be a:
- Licensed registered nurse;
- Advanced practice registered nurse, such as a nurse practitioner; or
- Nurse faculty member
- You received your nursing education from an accredited school of nursing located in a U.S. state or territory.
- You work full-time in:
- An eligible CSF in a high need area (RNs, APRNs)
- An accredited school of nursing
Step 2: Learn how to apply.
Step 3: Gather your documents.
These include, but are not limited to, your: resume/CV; proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. National, or Lawful Permanent Resident; loan documentation; and transcripts.