By being a member of the West Virginia Rural Health Association, you become a powerful advocate for empowering all West Virginians to advance their quality of life, their well-being and their access to excellence in rural health care.
And, we make it easy to become a member of the West Virginia Rural Health Association. Memberships start at just $10 for students and $25 for individuals.
Our mission, your mission, is to unite people, communities and organizations to strengthen rural health in West Virginia.
The West Virginia Rural Health Association is a nonprofit, grassroots, member-driven organization.
Our membership is made up of a variety of people and organizations that are interested in the health of rural West Virginians throughout the state. Members work together to identify the health care concerns of rural West Virginians and find ways to improve services in our communities.
- Access to the West Virginia Health Data Portal
- The latest news and information about state and national rural health care issues
- Access to rural health webinars, conferences and trainings
- Grant announcements and legislative updates
- Automatic membership of the National Rural Health Association
- Support for members’ grant and project applications
- Discounted registration fees
￼￼￼￼￼￼Student Member ($10) – for health students.
Supporting Member ($25) – for those interested in rural health issues but not employed by a professional or academic health-related organization.
Individual Member ($50) – for professionals working in the health sector.
Organization ($250) – for any organization with three or more members.
Organization members have access to deeper levels of the West Virginia Health Data Portal via encrypted password.
Click on any of these membership categories to learn more about becoming a member of the West Virginia Rural Health Association.